"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "My dear girl, you behaved with exemplary calm; most women would have screeched the house down. "
- The old woman screeched again, but Rose continued talking.
- The old woman often moaned or screeched in her sleep.
- Men were cursing and floundering about while women screeched hysterically.
- "The Franks also have food," screeched the woman in black.
- The woman screeched at his simple words and whirled to face him, the book clasped against her bosom.
- The women would screech with laughter when smart, closed carriages rattled past them.
- A woman screeched and raced at the red-haired man.
- The women screeched for joy and started dancing, too.
- Here, an excited woman screeched from the crowd: "You were one of the best patriots there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.