"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lady Churchill has been described as being a captivating woman, whose looks and demeanor made her almost irresistible to many who knew her.
- They explained that the girls will be "reinterpreting the myth to express the most captivating and beautiful woman of this generation".
- A trifle, perhaps, she's such a captivating little woman I can't help being proud of her.
- For Oriana, he thought, reminded once again of the captivating woman with whom he had shared a bed.
- He was shooting subtle glances across the room, checking out that same spot near the bar, searching for the captivating woman in the black dress.
- Somewhere along the way, she'd turned into the most captivating woman he'd ever met.
- She was, after all, a captivating woman.
- A man could live a long, happy life being infatuated by a captivating woman.
- I was torn between staying alive and staying in the presence of a captivating woman.
- Dana liked the idea of seeing a movie about alluring, captivating alien women with Zor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.