"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In particular, it will examine the extent to which questions concerning women and power have become part of mainstream political sociology.
- Further research needs to examine trends in ethnicity concerning women and smoking for weight control.
- But he himself has become the focus of public scrutiny because of his behavior concerning women and alcohol.
- The reformist Parliament passed three laws in the past year concerning women.
- Decisions on new directives concerning women were expected by the end of January.
- She was also a driving force for legislation that amended the existing laws concerning women and family.
- He did prints of actors, but gained note for his works concerning women.
- During her time as queen she took many interests especially in the issues concerning women.
- The report has many strong points with respect to mental health issues concerning women and children.
- This discriminatory exclusion is because of stereotypes concerning race and single women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.