"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman whimpered, looking for probably a child or a handbag or something.
- As the woman whimpered, Hoang strained her hearing for any sign from the infant.
- The women clutched their children to them and whimpered, and the men were just as afraid.
- Mature men and women whimpered their fear for they knew enough of the one who addressed them to accept the truth of his words.
- The stricken woman was whimpering and sobbing into her shirt-sleeves.
- The woman didn't want to let her go and whimpered quietly when Quinn did as Marin asked.
- The woman whimpered and held her hands towards us in mute prayer.
- An elderly woman whimpered that it was very hard for families to endure the war, and children had nothing to eat.
- "Please don't hurt me," the woman whimpered, cowering in her cell.
- "They will take me," the old woman whimpered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.