"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Read personal experiences proffered by fellow women travellers on the India page at www.journeywoman.com.
- Montagu's Turkish letters were frequently cited by imperial women travellers, more than a century after her journey.
- It is safe for women travellers - there's security - but steer clear of inebriated patrons.
- Solo women travellers are advised against drinking here.
- Unfortunately women travellers can be targeted by criminals.
- Be warned that some women travellers have been molested by so-called 'therapists'.
- But we just wanted to check, is it safe for women travellers to travel alone in Poland?
- Donations are sometimes insisted upon, and women travellers have reported feeling uncomfortable walking up here alone, particularly in the evening.
- Delora, perhaps you could take Abigail to a rooming house for women travellers.
- It's a largely male domain, but women travellers will be treated with respect and offered a seat in the family section out the back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.