"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At Radio City, entire families showed up to pay tribute, and young women hollered as their boyfriends looked on truculently.
- As she rose to speak and thanked the momentarily quieted crowd on Friday night, one woman hollered back, "Thank you!"
- The woman was crying and hollering for help.
- Man and woman were hollering at each other and you were playing the jukebox.
- At the top of the stairs, a woman hollered into a telephone, giving directions for a detour of her own devising.
- Years ago, when I lived in Washington, a woman in the neighborhood hollered from a nearby passageway and my spaniel ran over.
- From inside the trailer, the woman hollered, "Sorry!"
- Everything is a crisis, and all the president's men and women holler with urgent intensity.
- He'd unbutton his shirt, showing reams of gold jewelry, and women would holler.
- There was a sign-up sheet for the four treadmills, and every 10 minutes or so a woman hollered a name into the microphone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.