"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several soldiers could be seen arguing with him, their women wailing behind them.
- The woman wailed as the officer whipped his club toward the back of her head.
- Somewhere in the hotel a woman wailed and broke china.
- The women are wailing the death chant, and there is much to be done.
- Up above the burning city, a woman wails the blues.
- The women "cried and wailed all the way to the main camp."
- "I got to get home to my babies," a young woman wailed.
- "I never should have gotten my hopes up," the woman wailed.
- The woman wailed and crouched as though expecting to be hit.
- The women wail over the bodies of their husbands and sons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.