"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a little more than a month since the white woman had died right in front of my eyes.
- He had not personally made a kill since the last woman he'd taken as the Black Bird, several months ago.
- Its a week since the woman, a student at Somerville College in Oxford, was raped.
- Since the poor old woman told us that the French were on the sea and landed at Killala.
- Cesca told him where he would find Speaker Okiah, since the old woman needed to hear the news before gossip and horrific rumors reached her.
- Seeing him made Sharina feel calmer than she had since the woman ran into the palace screaming that something had happened to her boy.
- Especially since the woman added her demands as well.
- However, the case was dismissed since the woman reporting it did not consider herself personally insulted.
- A classic gambit since the first woman in the garden, but still unanswerable.
- Killa found the medic's fidgets amusing since the woman had always seemed so self confident.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.