"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went down on one knee beside the older woman.
- The Doctor stood beside the woman, looking, as usual, rather pleased with himself.
- A staff lay beside the old woman and she used it to lever herself to her feet.
- Stephen looked up and saw nightmare standing beside the woman who had almost been his death.
- I had fallen to the ground beside the wounded woman.
- The old man got up from beside the woman who seemed to be a daughter.
- There was a man of middle age or more, who sat beside the woman.
- Beside the woman sat a girl, a little younger maybe than the twins, but not much.
- He took up station beside the old woman, drew out a ball.
- The man went in and knelt down beside the sleeping woman, st3 at her face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.