"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women in her program are warning other women, especially those who have to ride buses to jobs after dark.
- She additionally warned other women not to be blinded by love like she had been.
- Police say the man may be dangerous and are warning women to keep their car doors locked when travelling alone.
- Until now, there has been little doctors could do to prevent it other than to warn pregnant women against bad habits, like smoking and drinking.
- Ms. Cooper calls herself a feminist, but she warns women that construction work is not for the faint of heart.
- The police warned women in the Boston area to be on their guard.
- Fuller also warned women to be careful about marriage and not to become dependent on their husbands.
- I think the bright colors are to warn women off.
- Authorities advised people living in the area to secure their homes, and warned women not to walk alone after dark.
- Above all else, the firearm companies warn women about the danger of rape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.