"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A delightful woman suggested an inexpensive way to spend our time.
- She's fantastic, and I'm just so lucky to have such a delightful woman to call my wife.
- This delightful little woman with twenty million needs more advice than I can give her.
- 'Are you so sure now that delightful women always speak the truth?'
- There I stood in the middle of Manhattan eating the best grapes ever with this delightful, generous woman.
- I have taken another into my own harem, a delightful woman from Circassia.
- Like the flowering of a delightful young woman.
- I sat next to Pat Collins who is a very intelligent and delightful woman.
- She was a sophisticated, delightful woman of society, dabbling in a few hours' amusement rather more daring than usual.
- She was a most delightful woman, I assure you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.