"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had tried to prevent the creature from finding his woman companion.
- There were times, Blade realized, when a woman companion might be more useful than another man.
- She and three young woman companions brought a civilizing influence to the harshness of the beleaguered settlement.
- On a sailboat cruise down the Hudson with a woman companion, a philosopher reflects on the nature of our society.
- "No, she is the woman companion of my learned friend."
- The attractive stranger burst into laughter, and his woman companion looked up from her own plaque-book, seeming to notice Dee for the first time.
- She went out quite a bit but always to bridge parties, teas or, alone or with respectable woman companions, to movies or plays.
- One time I brought a woman companion of my own to their place, with their approval; but it was a disaster.
- He and a woman companion was arrested Wednesday after their car was found to have false number plates.
- A woman companion placed a finger to her lips, saying, "The facts must rest in our hearts."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.