"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hope he had not far to go home with only one.
- She let go with one hand and found a new hold above her head.
- But then again, do I need to go with a company?
- I went through with the thing for my own good.
- Will he want me to go and live with him?
- And now, tell me how things have been going with you.
- Go too far with the wrong individual, and everything could be lost.
- "I needed to go over a few more things with him before we brought you in."
- I used to go to the States with my mother every other year for a month or two.
- In fact, almost no one wanted to go with me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.