"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Up to a point you have to go along with them.
- He was the one who wouldn't go along with the program.
- In fact, you might even have to go along with some of them.
- He never asked to go along with his father again.
- But China simply won't go along with any such policy.
- If he does, those others may go along with him.
- Going along with things seemed to be the only way.
- She had to go along with them to get any help at all.
- In the end, I can go along with 20 weeks.
- What would happen if we decided not to go along with their plan?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.