"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd gone beyond the point of no return some time ago.
- He had gone beyond hope, was ready for his life to end.
- He looked as if he'd gone beyond age and had become something other than a man.
- I knew exactly where he was at and now I've gone beyond him.
- So I can't ever see a point in going beyond two.
- Just about all are the first in their families to go beyond high school.
- Start here to learn how to go and pay for your education beyond high school.
- His support goes way beyond anything to do with music.
- Whatever he thought of her would not go beyond him.
- The street goes back to the 14th century and beyond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.