"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why didn't she go down to his house to see for herself?
- Come, we need to go down to the next level.
- I was thinking of going down the hall to the phone and trying to call them.
- He wanted her to go down to the river with him.
- But in the end, I had to let him go down to death.
- "The idea is to go down to this place and look into the matter."
- I'm going down to Florida next week for the first time since my husband died.
- I should have been the one to go down to the phone.
- "The help still use it to go down to the water on their off times."
- I must go down eventually to certain death before them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.