"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After going up by 2-0, the 76ers lost the next four games.
- But if Congress doesn't act soon, the same family could see their taxes go up by $1,000.
- Taxes on a house with a market value of $170,000 would go up by $227 next year, to $1,570.
- Went up by the house, and saw him come out.
- How would you like the value of your house to go up by £100,000?
- Some will see their rates go up by 59 percent.
- What happens if interest rates go up by at least y%?
- But the tax on company cars goes up by a third.
- A couple of days ago he said the education budget was going up by £2.6billion next year.
- The Heat had the ball and a chance to go up by 8 points.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.