"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was time to go beneath those stories and see what else I could find.
- To find his target, the German would have to go beneath it.
- His hand had gone beneath the coat that he was wearing.
- The warm red sun was almost gone beneath the horizon.
- She refused him and he went back beneath the waters.
- It went beneath his cloak as he turned toward the door.
- No chance now to go into the crypt beneath the floor.
- So it's about trying to go beneath the surface and understand yourself".
- She went directly to the door beneath the canopy without turning around.
- It turns out that there's a lot more going on beneath the surface of pink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.