"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One day she went away from home and I thought would go with her.
- "We just started going away from all the things that worked early."
- Why did you have to go away from me now?
- I don't like the focus to go away from the team.
- I knew a young man once who went away from home, and never came back again.
- The look he gave me when I went away from the house the other day.
- Say they wanted to make us both go away from here.
- He wanted to make it sure I could never go away from him.
- The hands went away from his body and the second voice became known.
- If you like, we will go right away from here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.