"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want to drive up there and check things out, see what's going on at the scene.
- It is going on at the same time as the main action of the program.
- An awful lot is going on at the same time.
- "You should question what's going on at home that is leading the child to want so much from people she doesn't know."
- I think he should be a little more interested in what's going on at home.
- I ought to see what's going on at the office.
- "You really want to know what's going on at that party tonight?"
- "What we deal with is what's going on at the present."
- But something else is going on at the same time.
- Talking about what's going on at the hospital is not exactly good for business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.