"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to go down in history on his own terms.
- We're going to have to go down on the table.
- Going down in the line was a risk they all took.
- Or do we go down the same old road we've been on for too long?
- No team has ever lost 11 games and not gone down before.
- And they would have to go down quite a long way further.
- If a car don't have those things, then we keep on going down the list.
- And the fact is we want to go down in history as the team of the 90's.
- You're too good a man to go down out of control.
- But if those go down a little bit, no big deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.