"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As I said just now, the world has gone past me.
- In some areas, we may have gone past the point of no return.
- He went past the last two people without looking at them.
- In fact they go a little bit past the start.
- And tonight is the first time the two girls have ever gone past the ground floor.
- And they stop there for a bit, when they've gone past the start.
- Some even say that we have already gone past the point of no return.
- In order to reach the center of town, she would have to go past her house.
- Let them go past you and wait until we attack.
- The only way to reach the back of the house is by going past the front and around the side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.