"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was going to have to go through four guys.
- I did not like what was going through my mind.
- What in God's name had been going through her mind?
- He went up the step and in through the door.
- What I want to say on film still has to go through someone else.
- But I wasn't the one who had to go through them all.
- How could she know exactly what was going through her mind?
- He turned away quickly, and went through the rest of the house.
- At the same time, Brown was going through personal issues.
- I think all of us want to feel as if we've been going through something together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.