"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What I have in mind is going down with a few people to take a look at the new base.
- What you were saying, I never could see why *people* had to go down with the food.
- So you can go down with him, in his car.
- And if everyone has to go down with me, so be it.
- I don't know if I'm going down with a cold or something.
- If this goes wrong, a lot of people go down with it.
- We could go down with all hands, never to be heard of again.
- There's no reason for you to go down with the rest of us.
- I'm thinking of going down with the next away team.
- She was never heard from again and went down with the loss of all hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.