"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, his hand went up to the hair above her eyes.
- Will it ever go above 3.5 to 4 percent of the work force?
- But we are not allowed to go above 50 percent.
- That number will go above two million within four years, the firm said.
- "Sometimes you just have to go above the written law," she said.
- The sun was going down in fire above the mountains.
- In fact, more than 40 percent of works went above their high estimates.
- "This one looks like it could go 12 or so feet above the mean," he said.
- Chase had made up his mind not to go above seven percent.
- They went down only one flight, to a room just above the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.