"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have gone back a long way within the last eight months.
- Where but would do you mean go back with him.
- The same thing would happen to us if we tried to go back that just happened to them.
- Going back a few more years, a last name was enough.
- Will you go back with me once I finish my business here?
- Going back a couple of years, this wouldn't have been the case at all.
- Let us go back a minute to those leaders of men.
- Go back a few years earlier to 2000 and the number of first was around 7 %.
- Yes, he could turn around and go back any time.
- "I just want it to be later, when I'm sure nothing he can say or do will make me go back with him."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.