"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What will happen, he thought, when things begin to go against them.
- Tell him, and learn the price for going against our will.
- As parents, we felt her death went against the natural order of things.
- If the day went against us we would need him more than ever.
- I would go against just any woman having the right to have a child.
- Until recently, he has never gone against me in any decision.
- That went against everything he knew to be right and good.
- Up to four people can go against each other in this game.
- That wasn't very much to be going against those people.
- I went against everything that is so important to her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.