"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't want these others to see me go off with you.
- Perhaps she'd had good reason for going off with another man.
- He says they're going off the market, with a lot of other things.
- The couple made a good team, but he was always going off with other women.
- Why didn't she go off with some of her own people?
- If she'd wanted to go off with someone else, she would just have said so.
- I thought he'd gone off with one of his friends, but he was down the well all the time.
- The women had gone off with the men into the bush.
- Only after she had gone off with her friends did he look up at me.
- She never went off with anyone, especially a man, except on her own terms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.