"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even now, they could not go out in the public areas of the city without someone coming up to them.
- So you go out in company with others and get into first one game then another.
- He saw no friends for almost two years, never going out in public.
- I really felt the need to go out in the business world.
- I told him not to go out in the first place.
- Robert went out on his own in the late 1960s.
- They want to go out in the night to be with God.
- At least you get to go out in the field.
- She would have to go out in the morning and buy something.
- The men went out in the morning to their work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.