"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Call on God under any name and go towards him!
- I stood up again and went past him towards the door.
- He knew his way to the river, and went towards it.
- Let us go towards that light in the north door.
- She would have to go towards them, there was no other way.
- She went towards it with one name in her mind.
- She went towards the door, stopped and came back again.
- And it actually goes from -2 billion back down towards 0.
- Are we going towards a greater nuclear power age or not?
- Yes, what going towards the post or the other way?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.