"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will only go down on the crew to keep in practice.
- "Do you think this road going down on the other side will lead to anything?"
- We're going to have to go down on the table.
- They went down a flight of steps on the river walk.
- Don't tell me the bank's going to go down on the next hand!
- We only want to go down on the water a few minutes and do a little business.
- Sometimes all the running backs go down on a team.
- Saying the judge kept her around to go down on him.
- Me being forced to go down on two men at once.
- Later we will go down on the floor and you can see more of the details.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.