"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- White days, however, are not common and the school has gone years at a time without having them.
- She's been gone at least an hour and a half.
- Why would she have left, gone away at night, without saying anything?
- "A man came around while you two were gone and left one of these at each table."
- Yet they could not have gone very far at all.
- We could've gone a lot of different ways at several points.
- They had gone through the same thing at one time or another.
- He goes at half past five and I won't know what to do.
- They must go at the break of day, you know?
- I'm not going back to college at the end of the summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.