"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For my family, the light goes out just 100 years into the past.
- I went out into the city and found four more.
- Go out into the street, ask people what party stand for.
- They do not see women going out into the world and doing.
- She'd seen him making up his face before going out into the street.
- If does not work, go out into the street and find someone to help.
- She did not want to go out into the next room.
- He left the second building and went out into the street.
- Look over the town and maybe go out into the country.
- The students were expected to go out into the world to begin working.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.