"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lot of parents are not able to stop their child from going out.
- One of my top three ways not to go out.
- I heard him go out and say something through the door before he came back in.
- If does not work, go out into the street and find someone to help.
- He did not go out again at night for a while.
- He could go out and try to meet a woman.
- We weren't going to go out and do market research.
- Look, you've got to go out and face them in a couple of minutes.
- In the fall of 1894, he decided to go out on his own.
- They just go out for a year or two to make some money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.