"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At one point the lights went off for several days.
- It might be fun to go off for the day.
- Or maybe she would change, and go off the idea for good.
- Tom went off for a conference with his father before leaving.
- So I went off for a walk to think it over.
- Go off by yourself for the next six hours and think about all I've just said.
- Every year he goes off on his own for five or six weeks.
- When exactly does the red light go off for you, Steve?
- Finally, I went off by myself for a few weeks.
- They won't go off for another 6 months or so - just eat them later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.