"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All right, maybe she had just gone out for something.
- She had never gone out with anyone for more than two or three times.
- He did not go out again at night for a while.
- So maybe he went out for a night on the town by himself.
- Do you mind if I go out for a run now?
- I have been going out with him for three months.
- Do you mind if I go out for half an hour?
- I went out for a run to be by myself.
- But he didn't tell me he'd been going out with her for three weeks and he's never.
- He had to go out for a couple of hours and told them to make themselves at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.