"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People will have to go out onto the streets for many days."
- She went out onto the balcony of the death room.
- He took him by the hand and they went out onto the terrace.
- He finished his beer and went out onto the street.
- Then he left the room and went out onto the balcony.
- He got up and went out onto the front porch.
- When I dressed again and went out onto the street it was beginning to get dark.
- They left the dangerous bay behind them, going out onto deep water.
- Of course it is positive that the students are going out onto the streets.
- She put on running shoes and went out onto the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.