"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first home run went over the wall in right field.
- He hasn't thought about where they were actually going in days.
- But she's on a early she can come with him and we'll go in her car.
- They held still as the man went back in the door.
- They were going to get what was coming to them, in full.
- He went up the step and in through the door.
- I went out in the road several times to look.
- Free to go his way in the dark night city.
- The next morning, I was up early and went for a run in the park.
- Not a great way to get going in the morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.