"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wanted to go on until the end of the century.
- I hadn't really made up my mind which way to go until the last moment.
- The program goes into a local break until half past.
- I could keep going until dark without getting turned around.
- Don't go over the top until the end of the performance.
- She knew Rock was gone at least until morning, despite what he had said.
- Under the Senate bill, the change would not have started going into effect until 2002.
- Sometimes it would start first thing in the morning and go on until the early hours the next day,' she said.
- A team would not go by that name again until 1933.
- He went to public schools there until his second year of high school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.