"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't go up on that stage without my base.
- I used to have to go up on my bottom.
- At any rate I decided to go up on deck.
- One of the things that we say is when you go up on a team, just put them away.
- "You mean like go up on the stage and talk to her?"
- I mean, it's only going up on the wall with those three others.
- His family's name would go up on the new wall.
- And why did the stock he wants to sell go up on the news?
- He went up on the second floor and sat in a doctor's waiting room.
- So I did the cuts but went up on my line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.