"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was old enough to go off on his own in any case.
- Yes, I think it would have gone off in another second or two.
- They'd become something different, gone off in a whole new direction.
- Most of the time, we were going off in the wrong direction.
- Keep him going off in the wrong direction every chance you get.
- A woman came out of a door and went off in the other direction.
- The power is going off in ten minutes, it would say.
- No, the game was about to go off in another direction.
- They looked at me as if my cell phone had gone off in church.
- "What made it go off in the middle of the night?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.