"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If we go out into the dark after him now, he'll probably kill some of us.
- "Would you like to go out with me after the game?"
- He said no one went out after 5 in the evening.
- We'd go out after them if we had more people.
- They went out for a late dinner after the movie.
- Now it looked as though they would go out into deep space after all.
- "There was not a lot of time or energy to go out after work," he said.
- Two guys are going to go out after one year.
- The other thing is, I don't go out after shows.
- That had been the whole reason behind our going out, after all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.