"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far, 80 bodies remain missing or unidentified and Government officials estimate that there are 30 to 60 families remaining at the hotel.
- The complaint said he disclosed government information to an unidentified foreign official and journalists.
- Drake is most often shown working alone, having received his orders from unidentified officials (or sometimes stumbling upon a case by himself).
- The Indian news agency quoted unidentified officials as saying the militants were killed while trying to escape security forces.
- It quoted an unidentified official as saying the report was "made up" to create tension.
- Disaster relief, those unidentified officials said, was normally left to international organizations.
- He said unidentified officials at higher headquarters rejected his proposal.
- "The transfers happened in installments," the unidentified official was quoted as saying.
- Even now, the unidentified official said, "as he is no longer President, they do not give him a military salute any more."
- The station cited an unidentified official on the Justice Ministry team as its source.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.