"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1965, there were 280 black elected officials around the country.
- That is too big a geographical unit, the black officials said.
- To many public officials, black and white, his lack of experience is a serious liability.
- "Why is it that black officials have to move to the center?"
- But local black officials have by and large yet to take up the cause.
- Nonetheless, many black officials say they have not quite been able to put the past behind them.
- By 1990, Mississippi has more elected black officials than any other state in the union.
- The number of black elected officials overall has gone from 600 to 6,681.
- These days, much is made of the fact that Mississippi has 600 black elected officials, more than any other state.
- Many whites are thrilled to hear such talk from black officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.