"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His father was a minor official in the County Council.
- He was a minor official in the local courts.
- He started his career as a minor official in a commandery.
- Again the door swung open and a minor official entered.
- His father was a minor official and later a timber merchant.
- His father, a minor official at an iron works, died in 1751.
- But even if we buy off all minor officials, is still blocked from top.
- Several minor officials were dispatched to search for the great man.
- A minor Iraqi official said he'd draw one up in a couple of weeks.
- He entered public service around 968 as a minor official and was given a governorship in 996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.