"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One must pay civil officials to keep them honest.
- At the end of the 18th century, there were around 2,000 civil officials ballooning to 35,000 in 1908.
- Marriages abroad are almost always performed by local (foreign) civil or religious officials.
- That experience has given him more contact with local and state civil officials than many military commanders.
- The vast majority of military and civil officials are members of the Party.
- Too many high officials, both civil and military, in the countries that produce the drugs are in the game themselves.
- Ross fired all the local civil officials and called together representatives from both factions.
- We discovered long ago that military titles for our civil officials only caused dangerous confusion.
- The political power gradually shifted to the civil officials over time.
- With permanent settlement however, this system was eventually replaced by civil officials and in 1832 representative government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.