"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The problem is that the key Asian officials are not thinking big enough.
- The Iraqis also delayed making available key officials from the biological program.
- Local boards control the appointment of principals and other key officials.
- All the key officials necessary for drafting a deal will be attending this week's meeting.
- The list is piling up of things that work to rule out a candidate for President or a key official.
- He quickly became a key official in his father's administration.
- We did not investigate this topic, except as needed in order to understand the activities and communications of key officials on 9/11.
- Privately, other key officials have made the same point to us.
- The key officials of the club during the last season were:
- The death of a key official in early 2008 slowed international cooperation on migration issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.