"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The British officials will make your way easy that far.
- British officials are followed and in some cases shot at.
- But British officials had no idea what to do with it.
- British and American officials hope it won't come to that.
- British officials have said the force would number about 5,000 soldiers.
- He declined to say which British officials met with him.
- Unfortunately, British officials did not send the army out until 1.45 am on the 17th.
- But British officials said the suspects still had a lot of work to do.
- It was the first visit by such a senior British official since 1955.
- American and British officials are being invited to take part in the investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.