"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some 1,000 governmental officials worldwide are attending the two-week conference, which will end on Friday.
- The station has come under fire for exposing several scandals, including crime, that have involved governmental officials and other public figures in the local area.
- In 1981, Iranian governmental officials concluded that the country's nuclear development should continue.
- When governmental officials try to tell people how to talk, they look slightly ridiculous.
- Yes, governmental officials lied to the public about the war.
- That new agreement is being viewed with increasing skepticism by political and governmental officials who helped gain support for the original plan.
- Diplomacy is the conduct by governmental officials of negotiations and other relations between nations.
- These guest houses can be booked with governmental officials in the district head quarters.
- Many governmental officials and the majority of public health organizations hold to the need for pasteurization.
- He was moderately successful in his career as a governmental official.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.