"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Australian officials have said a second group of Australians came under fire four miles from the initial attack.
- A few days before the arrests last week, Australian officials said that an attack was imminent.
- Australian officials said he did not even have a camera.
- Four years ago, Australian officials were determined to all but fill each of their competition sites.
- Australian officials said it was too early to say where the refugees would go from here.
- But many Australian officials, most of whom asked not to be identified, say they are skeptical.
- "The intention is that they be on the ground in combat," an Australian official said.
- News reports have 'blown up' these negative findings, said the Australian official.
- Australian officials said they were monitoring a number of cases that did not meet the definition.
- He received offers from Australian officials to not compete in return for financial payments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.